Skip to content
Key Trip Planning Tips
- *New*: Everyone must purchase a “Rav Kav” card BEFORE going on a bus/train. The bus drivers will not take any money. Read More
- Your flight must arrive before 14:00 (2 PM) on the first Sunday of your tour.
- For 1 week groups you must meet Sunday at 8:00 AM
- Plan to depart after 20:30 (8:30 PM) of the final Thursday of your tour.
- Meet the group in the Arrivals Hall (Terminal 3), ground floor, near the Sunglasses counter. As you walk into the Arrivals Hall from the outside, (exit #2) turn to your left. As you go into the Arrivals Hall after you get your luggage, turn to the right.
- If you cannot see or find the group at the airport, cal:
Miri Sharon: 054-7550137 email@example.com or
- Do not book your tickets before getting approval.
- If you are in Israel before the starting date, you must call:
Miri Sharon (054-7550137) to find out your meeting time and place.
- You are responsible for your own ground transportation to and from meeting points.
- You may elect to stay for the first 2 weeks of any 3 week group with advance notice.
- You may be able to stay free at Beit Oded hostel on weekends but be sure to learn their rules including a strict curfew. Also note, it’s not a hotel so don’t expect hotel services.
- Have funds for weekend accommodations in case Beit Oded is not available.
- We STRONGLY ADVISE all volunteers not to travel to Jordan or Egypt before, during or after Sar-El as you may not be allowed back into Israel.
- Travel Light! Be sure you can manage your own luggage. You may need to carry it up stairs or walk with it for some distance.