Join the adventure as a volunteer in Israel!
Click Here to apply!
Escape the everyday
Work with IDF soldiers
Make new friends from around the world
- 2022-12-14: The recent case that was brought against Sar-El Canada was assumed by the Crown Prosecutor who then withdrew the charge as there was ” no reasonable prospect of conviction “.
We are obviously satisfied with the outcome and the strong support we received from the Jewish community especially CIJA – The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, during this process. We can once again concentrate on our core mission of sending volunteers to Israel . We are pleased with the numbers of volunteers that have gone this year and have signed up for next year, after all the hassles and disruptions caused by Covid.
- 2022-10-09: Covid 19 entry forms are no longer required to enter Israel.
- 2022-10-01: Canadian ArriveCAN Travel health measures ended.
- 2022-09-06: New Program Dates are now available through 2023. See the latest schedule here.
- English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRsqlj4JdtI
- Français : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFjdw73UHQQ
The Volunteering Experience
Read about the latest Sar-El Canada volunteer experiences here.
In the summer of 1982, in the midst of the Galilee War, Golan Heights settlements faced the disastrous prospect of losing their entire agricultural crop. The majority of able-bodied settlers were called up for army reserve duty and entire farms, with crops already ripened, were left unattended, due to the acute manpower shortage. Dr. Aharon Davidi (z”l ), the former head of the I.D.F. Paratroopers and Infantry Corps, was then directing the Golan Heights community and cultural activities.
Touched by the settlers’ distress, he sent a number of friends as a recruitment team to the United States.
Click here to read more.