- to be housed in IDF barracks; men and women separately
- to wear IDF fatigues, while on base.
- to be served three kosher meals daily in the base dining room.
- to have a five-day work week, with, possibly, one or more off-base tours
- to meet and work with Israelis from all walks of life.
- to enjoy lectures, off base tours, and other evening activities.
- to enjoy your 3-night weekends off base.
- to likely get a discount at some hotels, on weekends.
- to receive a genuinely warm welcome for volunteering.